My Recommended Reading / Listening List
📖 Currently Reading
🎧 Currently Listening
- 📖 🎧 The Almanack of Naval Ravikant by Eric Jorgenson
I have no words for this; you just have to read it!
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- What Every BODY is Saying by Joe Navarro and Marvin Karlins
It might seem insignificant to many, but it can give you an edge in life!
- The Influential Mind by Tali Sharot
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
It gives you a new perspective on how habits work and why some practices are hard to break!
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Good Economics for Hard Times by Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth, Greed, and Happiness by Morgan Housel
I am so bad with money, that this might have improved my finances!
- 🎧 Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
Damn! The advices from this book are timeless. I also loved the way the book is written!
- The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi
The book that got me into reading! The first book of the Shiva Trilogy is an exciting take on the life of Lord Shiva. By the way, I am an atheist and still love it! Amish makes the gods sound like people with significant histories than magical powers!
- The Secret of the Nagas by Amish Tripathi
The second book of the Shiva Trilogy. You would not stop after the first one!
- The Oath of the Vayuputras by Amish Tripathi
The third book of the Shiva Trilogy. What can I say? I have read it twice and listened to it once!
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Jack Reacher Series by Lee Child and Andrew Child